This episode we talk with Ziúr (pictured) about collaborating with friends, playing everyone out, and her debut album ‘U Feel Anything?’ Plus there’s a guest DJ mix from Tchuani, info about We Make Waves, Reclaim the Space! and 3HD festival, and fresh music from Dai Burger, Shopping, FAKA, Perfume Genius, RÁN and more. Tune in!
Expatriarch Radio is broadcast on reboot.fm (88.4 in Berlin, 90.7 in Potsdam), coloRadio (Dresden), Radio BLAU (Leipzig), radio t (Chemnitz), FSK (Hamburg), and online all the time at www.expatriarch.com.
You can also download episodes and subscribe to Expatriarch Radio via iTunes podcasts.
- Dai Burger – Where My Girls [Nov. 11 at St. Elisabeth-Kirche]
- Adi Amati – Unsere Zeit ist gekommen [Nov. 4 at Südblock]
- FAKA – Isende Lendlela (feat. Surreal Sessions) [Nov. 5 at ACUD]
- Ziúr – Human Life Is Not A Commodity [Nov. 30 at Säule]
- Shopping – The Hype [Nov. 25 at Zukunft am Ostkreuz]
- RÁN – Hunt Like Lions [Nov. 16 at ACUD]
- Perfume Genius – Slip Away [Nov. 19 at Festsaal Kreuzberg]
- Abyss X – Gangsters Were Weeping [Nov. 24 at HAU]
- Guest DJ mix by Tchuani [Nov. 10 at Schwuz]
- Quay Dash – I need a bag
- Prince Harvey – Mac n Cheese
- Brockhampton – Gummy
- Kandie – Bundles
- Thast – Snitch
- KC Ortiz – Shut up
- Cupcakke – Pedophile
- LSDXOXO & BbyMutha – Death Grip [Nov. 10 at Schwuz]